The Online College is responsible for develolping and implementing high quality distance education degree programs and certifcates at the undegraduate and graduate levels. The Online College will support the use of information technology and teaching in the development and delivery of distance education programs and certificates. The Online College will ensure that all faculty members teaching online courses and all students taking online courses will have access to best practices in instructional and technical support.
The Online College Mission
The Online College shares the mission of Bethune Cookman University, which is to develop global leaders committed to service, lifelong learning and diversity by providing a faith-based environment of academic excellence, transformative experiences.
The Online College Vision
The Online College will be recognized nationally and internationally for its outstanding distance education programs, highly qualified and dedicated faculty and extremely competitive and committed scholars.
The Online College Goals
- Increase the number of undergraduate and graduate online degree programs.
- Increase the number of graduate and undergraduate online certificate programs.
The Online College Objectives
- Certify all faculty to be online instructors.
- Increase the technology skill set of students.
- Design high quality online courses.